Saturday, November 18, 2006

:: FRIDAY ::
yay! managed to chiong for daud. but, my art ( or rather sucky) piece of work is produced at 3.30am!! grr.. another 4hrs of sleep. didn't meet dear today.. thou it would be very fun being wif him ( like duh~). didn't join my classmates as well for badminton game n a movie together.. missed out all de fun juz to accompany my sis go shopping. ... ... ... kk la.. at least i appreciate her honest ( n harsh ) opinion la. hahax. tired tired tired. nid to chiong another assignment agn. how i know i slpt from 8 till now!! argh!! still tired. going to slp le la. heck care abt my assignment!! fail den fail la!! argh!! tml my grp mates will b doing filming la.. n i go where? celebrate leewah's bday at sentosa. hahax. heck care la. tell me last minute onli. we already planned for tis celebration mths ago lo..

tired tired tired.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home